sunburned and my sides are chafed. I’m strong, 
Автор Сообщение

Сообщение sunburned and my sides are chafed. I’m strong,
John McClain: Texans May Not Extend Jadeveon Clowney’s Contract This Offseason One of the few things I thought was certain entering this offseason was that the Texans would extend Jadeveon Clowney. This hasn’t happened yet. Clowney got his knee cleaned up at the conclusion of the 2017 season. He hasn’t participated in football-related activities thus far; he was missing during OTAs and the mandatory mini-camp. I happen to think that Clowney not playing is better than him kind of playing this time of year. His health for the 2018 season is more important than punching a man holding a pad in June. Because of this Tyler Ervin Jersey White , there hasn’t been much going on with the Clowney extension. I don’t know if Houston is waiting for him to get back on the field, for Aaron Donald or Khalil Mack’s extension to set the market, or if they need to see a healthy 2018 season from the first overall pick of the 2014 NFL Draft, considering the team has the option to use the franchise tag as leverage. Clowney getting extended this offseason was the consensus, and there hasn’t been much of anything published that says the opposite. Then the legend himself spoke. John McClain wrote that maybe http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-lamar-miller-jersey , quite possibly, Clowney will not be extended this offseason after all. McClain even walked the plank and claimed that Houston might not sign Clowney to any sort of extension until he proves he’s truly healthy.You can read the full article here. Troy over at Texans Cap offered his thoughts as well if you want some additional analysis of the Texans’ options with Clowney. My best guess is that Clowney’s extension still gets done this offseason. Brian Cushing, DeAndre Hopkins, and J.J. Watt were all extended by a different general manager during training camp; although Brian Gaine is a different man, he just showed the same propensity to signing players before they hit free agency by extending Benardrick McKinney. Clowney is great. He still hasn’t reached his massive potential. He’s integral to the success of Houston’s defense.There’s no reason to deal with free agency or upset the player with the franchise tag. If the Texans’ defense can ever get an entire season of J.J. Watt http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-corey-moore-jersey , Whitney Mercilus, and Clowney, the results could be apocalyptic. Pay him, Rick Brian. Matt Weston and BFD preview the Texans’ 2019 offseason."I’m sunburned and my sides are chafed. I’m strong, full Dylan Cole Jersey White , and ready to post. The 2019 NFL offseason has begun. SUBSCRIBE BELOW.This week, Matt and BFD preview the Texans’ 2019 offseason. We discuss the newest Texans’ news, break down what cuts the Texans should make, what Houston should do with Jadeveon Clowney, Tyrann Mathieu Womens Bradley Roby Jersey , Kareem Jackson, and Alfred Blue, who they should look at as free agent targets, and any draft crushes we have. SUBSCRIBE BELOW.Post whatever questions you have for us below. No matter how intelligent, silly Andre Johnson Jersey White , or impossible to answer they may be, we will get to them during the show. We are recording at 7:00 p.m. CST tonight, so put some money in the piggy bank before then.SUBSCRIBE BELOW.The direct link is here. The embedded player will be below.MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE:You can subscribe on iTunes here.You can subscribe on Android/Google here. You can subscribe/listen on Spotify here.You can subscribe/listen on Stitcher here.Please subscribe, and write a lovely review that gives us that three stars out of five rating we deserve. Keep that in mind when you download the episode this week. I’m trying to buy some kombucha.Thanks for staying awhile and listening. Enjoy the show while you do whatever it is that you do.

06 авг 2019, 09:46